Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense

Go down

DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense Empty DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense

Post by Rumrunner Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Friday, May 31, 2013 | Janeen Capizola | BizPacReview
It’s come to this: The two top U.S. Department of Justice officials in Tennessee have organized a meeting to discuss the fact that not all American Muslims are terrorists and those who trash Muslims on social media may be violating civil rights.

The U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, Bill Killian, and the special agent in charge of the state’s FBI office, Kenneth Moore, will speak next week at a meeting called, “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society.”

The American Muslim Advisory Council of Tennessee is sponsoring the event to promote understanding about the Muslim culture, the Tullahoma News reported.

If you didn’t know that inflammatory postings about Muslims on social media could be a federal civil rights violation, you aren’t alone. Which is why Killian and Moore will address just that topic.
Rumrunner
Rumrunner
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense Empty Re: DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense

Post by Rumrunner Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

I was born and raised in this great country. I will stand and fight all who come to bring it harm and dishonor. If my lifes view offend someone burning our flag , that's to damn bad. I will bash anyone I so please and the federal government can stick that in their hat and call it macaroni. Take your political correctness BS and cram it. I will call a muslim a no good Sh_t bag if I so chose. You don't like how we do things here you muslim scum, pack up your crap and go back home.I will show them the same respect they show this country and no more.
Rumrunner
Rumrunner
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down