Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration

2 posters

Go down

Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration Empty Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration

Post by Southern~Proud Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration

AUTHOR Kristin Tate

June 10, 2013 1:05pm PST

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul has consistently fought for our freedom and individual liberties.

Now he says that he is going to sue the federal government for violating our privacy by secretly viewing our emails, Facebook messages, search histories, credit card information, and phone records. The Senator wants to unite people from both political parties, as well as internet companies, in one large class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration.

Paul said:
"I’m going to be asking all the Internet providers and all of the phone companies: Ask your customers to join me in a class-action lawsuit. If we get 10 million Americans saying we don’t want our phone records looked at, then maybe someone will wake up and something will change in Washington."

If companies and American citizens banded together, and took this fight to the court system, substantial change could occur. It is one thing to just blog and write about issues — but to see some real effects, we must unite and take real action.

The Senator continued:
"That doesn’t look like a modest invasion of privacy… I have no problem if you have probable cause … but we’re talking about trolling through a billion phone records a day."

It is time for the Obama administration to stop violating the rights of millions of unknowing Americans. They must be held accountable for their unconstitutional actions.

If carried out, would you get behind Rand’s lawsuit?
Southern~Proud
Southern~Proud
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration Empty Re: Rand Paul Wants Millions Of Americans To Sue The Obama Administration

Post by Danny Jax Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 pm

I will.
Danny Jax
Danny Jax

Back to top Go down