Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages

3 posters

Go down

Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages Empty Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages

Post by mmckee1952 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages
How come I’m seeing all of this violence of multiple numbers of black youths beating up on single white males of various ages and NOTHING I say again NOTHING about it in the national news broadcast networks. Here’s one incident among a many I’ve seen or read about since Zimmerman was given the verdict of innocence a week or so ago.
Bus Driver Watches As Black Students Viciously Beat White Student
Video of attack;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is complete bull S**t as far as I’m concerned and not one peep from nether Jessie, Al or Obama. I guess there’s not any money to be made or political points to be made from them discouraging this sort of behavior.
What a bunch of hypocrites, they only open their pie holes when it’s in their intrest’s.

mmckee1952
mmckee1952

Back to top Go down

Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages Empty Re: Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages

Post by Rumrunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am

These crowds of kids are going after white males that are alone because they are cowards, racists, and low life scumbags.

Maybe if our police force started doing something about this type of thing it would end.

Or, Maybe we need to start cleaning out the gene pool and off these low life scumbags old school style.
Rumrunner
Rumrunner
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages Empty Re: Not in the news, black youths beating up on single white males of various ages

Post by Bravo4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 am

Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravo4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 am

I do NOT understand this. I don't understand NOT being prepared to defend yourself. Honestly, I'm too old for this crap... I carry 24/7.

I don't think people realize how restrained Zimmerman was...he took a punch to the face, was wrestled to the ground, and choked. It is never getting that far - period, ever. I took my children to the state fair and I carried because I was prepared for this crap. We experienced no BS.
IF you come at me at in a threatening manner, make a verbal threat and my hand is going to be on that 45. Take a swing and that beast is coming out. Some one might say you cant shoot them all...I carry 4 - 13 magazines in 45 acp hollow points. I am a trained marksman and can hit my target with everyone of those..thats 52.

Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down