Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Completely Loses It After The Teleprompter Fails…. Classic!

Go down

Obama Completely Loses It After The Teleprompter Fails…. Classic! Empty Obama Completely Loses It After The Teleprompter Fails…. Classic!

Post by Southern~Proud Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 pm

The moment Obama burst onto the national political scene with his well-delivered speech at the 2004 Democrat convention, we were assured that Obama was the greatest orator of this generation, maybe of any generation going as far back as Lincoln. The man was a genius, we were told. The media also gave us strict instructions not to inquire this genius’s academic performance, because to do so was racist. It was also racist when Obama’s political opponents pointed out that the greatest orator of his generation was so dependent on his teleprompter that he practically had it chained to his wrist. Racist!

***Today, though, Obama did his political opponents the favor of proving that, when he’s off teleprompter and without a memorized speech, he is indeed befuddled and inarticulate. Somehow or other, when Obama stepped up to the podium for a speech he was to give in San Jose, there was no teleprompter and – merciful Heavens! – there was no printed speech either. Obama was truly at a loss for words. His mental furniture was insufficient to give him anything to say while he waited for a rushed and stumbling aide to bring a speech, any speech, to him:

"I think there’s only one problem, and that is that my remarks are not sitting here. People! You know things by on, on, by Friday uh afternoon, things get a little uh, uh, a little challenged. Uh, I’m going have a, I’m going to uh, uh, answer a question, uh, at the end of the remarks but I want to make sure that we get the remarks done. People! *** Folks are sweating back there right now.

At the very least, Abraham Lincoln would have cracked a pointed, relevant joke – and he certainly wouldn’t have publicly humiliated the person (or persons) who didn’t get a speech to him in time.
Southern~Proud
Southern~Proud
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down