Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to Impeach President Barack Obama on Grounds of Treason

Go down

Petition to Impeach President Barack Obama on Grounds of Treason Empty Petition to Impeach President Barack Obama on Grounds of Treason

Post by Gramps Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Posted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. -18 USC § 2381 – Treason

That is a legal definition of treason which is above all binding in this country. I want you to notice something from that definition. It does not say “knowingly” gives enemies aid and comfort. Knowing that you are aiding an enemy does not seem to be a requirement. For that reason I believe this is our best angle to actually see an impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama.
(NOTE: THIS ARTICLE IS 1600+ WORDS LONG. IF YOU DON’T HAVE TIME TO READ IT, AND ARE CONVINCED ALREADY, YOU CAN SKIP TO THE BOTTOM AND SIGN THE PETITION.)
There are numerous violations which could make our President guilty of treason by definition but we must consider that we do not need 50 counts of treason to be proven. We only need one. Most recently an Egyptian politician, in a meeting with Morsi and others admitted what the people of the United States already know and that our government, and specifically Barack Obama, has been trying to hide from us. As reported by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:
The participants learned they were on live TV only after Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party, suggested that all present vow not to leak any information to the media. Before being told he was on television, Hussein described the U.S. as an enemy [emphasis added]:
I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting, we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media, unless it is done officially by sister Pakinam [el-Sharkawy, a Morsi aide]. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we…
Egypt is our enemy. We have given them tanks and fighter jets. We have provided them with over 1.5 billion dollars in foreign aid in 2013 alone. Does this sound to you like we might be aiding our enemy?
Again, there are numerous events which we can point to and I won’t try to list them all today because quite frankly I don’t want this to turn into a 10,000 word thesis. But what about Benghazi? An issue that is barely reported in the media has everything to do with a case of treason that could be easily proven. Are you aware that the United States was employing Al Qaeda to defend the diplomatic mission in Benghazi? If you choose to look at it, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] explains how we paid “The February 17th Martyrs Brigade” to defend our interests in Libya. This very same group proudly displayed a picture of an Al Qaeda flag on their Facebook page.
We are currently knowingly aiding Syrian rebels who are strongly linked to Al Qaeda. Do you believe that this constitutes providing aid to the enemy?
It is my belief that treason is our best angle for impeachment simply because there are so many documented cases and because Obama can not hide behind “I did not know.” It does not say in United States Code that his knowing was a requirement. Again, this is a key point.
Obama can say he didn’t know about the IRS targeting or the NSA snooping all he wants. It will be tough to prove anything based solely on heresay evidence. But a solid investigative and legal team should have no problem proving treason. There is already substantial evidence.
Now before I ask you to sign the petition we need to discuss a few things. If you are anything like me, you have not had the best experience with petitions. I want to share with you some of my thoughts and I think you will likely agree with my observations.
Most Petitions Do Not Work Because the Creators Are Not Sincere…
Online petitions are generally set up for two reasons: money generation and data harvesting (which leads to money generation). I see these petitions at blog and news sites and they all require you to join their mailing list. Why? Because it makes them more money if you do. I would love you to be on my mailing list but I will not require it. There is a check box which you can choose to leave checked or unchecked. It is your option. This is not about building a mailing list for me. I want Obama gone. I have twin girls that will be born within a month and I do not want to bring them into a world that is devoid of hope.
The petitions that are not run by news sites always ask for donations. Let me tell you a secret. There is zero reason for you to donate to this cause. The D.C. Clothesline gets 20,000 hits per day (current average) with zero paid advertising. When you hit that donation button, on other sites, you are more than likely paying salaries more than advertising.

This petition will succeed on the basis of YOU. Why do we get 20,000 hits a day? Because our readers tend to like what they read and pass it along to others. If people want Obama gone they will do the same with this petition. It doesn’t have to cost you or I a dime.
When organizations are depending on growing mailing lists and money for salaries then it would stand to reason that the result is not as important as the process. The longer something drags out, the more people they add to their mailing list and the more money they generate for their organization. I hate to be so blunt but it is what it is. I am like anyone else. I want my blog to succeed. But I do not believe that you should be forced to join my mailing list just because you happen to agree that the President should be impeached. Do you understand my point? I am just like you. I want him gone. That is my top priority.
Here is the Other Big Failure of Most Petitions…
When you send a petition to congress you are sending a form letter to 535 people and giving them zero reason to react. Why would they? They can pass the buck to 534 other people who are doing the same. It does not work. In order to get results you have to pick a small group of individuals, or possibly just one, and put them on the hot seat. Why? Because if we send this petition straight Darrell Issa and not to the entire House of Representatives we have put him on the hot seat. There is no scape goat and no one to pass the buck to. There are people like Issa, Gowdy and Stockman who I believe genuinely care in our House of Representatives. We will do a reader poll of vote at a later time to figure out who we will address this to. We need a single voice or maybe a few voices. We don’t need to send this to 400+ House Members who will gladly assume that everyone else will take care of it. You have to know how to put people on a psychological hot seat to get results.
For instance, if you send in a resume or put in an application for a job you really want, is that the end of it? If you just can’t live without this job won’t you be following up regularly to let them know you are interested? That is what we will do with this petition. We will not just deliver it to our chosen entity but we will then follow up and force a response. It has to be done this way. If you want results you can not let anyone off the hook.
I believe that we can succeed where others fail but we must be tenacious and we must be in this for the cause and not for monetary rewards. I do not want your money. We are not wealthy but we manage to scrape by. I do not need your money. I just want this guy gone so I can keep MY money.
Our goal is 500,000 signatures. Can a small blog like The D.C. Clothesline gather 500,000 signatures to Impeach Barack Obama for Treason? Yes we can. It has to be a shared belief between myself and everyone reading this. We have to share it far an wide and it can be done.  If we do not get to 500,000 signatures within a few months then we will assess the situation and likely go with what we have. I am not looking to drag this out for months and months because I want Obama gone. Here is what you can do to help:

1. Sign the below petition.
  2. Share it with everyone. If you share it on Facebook it is better to share the article itself rather than just the petition. Why? Because it will show up with a picture and teaser copy and it is more likely to go viral by doing that.
  3. Share it regularly. Once a day… Once a week… you decide. But we need consistency. More and more people are waking up every day.

No more excuses my friends. We don’t need to hear about the 5000 reasons we can not do this. We realize that the odds are stacked against us. But in order for us to succeed we need to focus on what is really important.
The reason why I can not afford to fail is my family. My fight is for my kids’ future. We all have our reason why. Cling to that reason and refuse to listen to the naysayers. They say a petition can’t work. Well, what are they doing? I am willing to help anyone who has a plan. We all want the same thing…
Let’s get this treasonous idiot out of our White House.

Link to petition. It's at the bottom of the page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gramps
Gramps
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down