Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSTON: Muslim chemical engineering recent graduates caught snooping around Quabbin Reservoir

Go down

BOSTON: Muslim chemical engineering recent graduates caught snooping around Quabbin Reservoir Empty BOSTON: Muslim chemical engineering recent graduates caught snooping around Quabbin Reservoir

Post by Gramps Thu May 16, 2013 10:17 am

I am posting this story because it didn't get much coverage in the news recently, and I feel that this important. People might call me a "fear-monger" but we need to be aware of potential threats. This story should concern EVERYONE. I would like everyone to READ this and PLEASE SHARE!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shortly after midnight Tuesday, seven people were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir. State Police say the five men and two women are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, and “cited their education and career interests” for being in the area. The men told police they were chemical engineers and recent college graduates.
CBS (h/t Nelson A)The Quabbin, in Belchertown, is one of the country’s largest man-made public water supplies. Boston’s drinking water comes from the Quabbin and the Wachusett Reservoirs.

State Police say there were no warrants or advisories on any of the individuals and “there was no evidence that the seven were committing any crime beyond the trespassing.”
All seven were allowed to leave and will be summonsed to court for trespassing. The FBI is investigating and routine checks of public water supplies have been increased following the incident.

The seven individuals currently live in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland, Northampton and New York City. Police have not released their names because a court date has not been set.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gramps
Gramps
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down