Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are now also on FaceBook

3 posters

Go down

We are now also on FaceBook Empty We are now also on FaceBook

Post by Rumrunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 pm

You can become a member of our fan page on FaceBook and share us with your friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rumrunner
Rumrunner
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

We are now also on FaceBook Empty Re: We are now also on FaceBook

Post by Bravo4 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:51 am

I'm sure many of us are no fan of FB but its a portal for us to recruit thru.  If you send your friends there tell them where we are really at. Along those lines, if you have friends who are good candidates for Upholders please ask them to check us out and join. Like Gramps said if they decide its not for them we understand and won't hold them back. I believe everyone of you has something to contribute to this team! You might be a bug in or a bug out; you might poor or middle class, going to school or working lots of hours - I get it but the people here need your talent, your knowledge. It might medical, mechanical, construction, animals, electronics, computer, writing, child rearing, ....anything you can think of is a skill and it maybe a skill vital to your fellow patriot. I believe in what we are doing here! I believe it is vital to each others readiness and survival....even just time hanging out in the chat room connecting with new members.
Last I want to say I understand your reservations about exposure. I too worry about exposure and risk. I guard my privacy like a rabid dog.  You have taken the first step by joining the team and that takes guts. I want to thank you for that bravery. I want to ask all of you to take one more step with me recruit someone - help them make a stand. We must stand and we must stand now. If you're waiting for the shit to the fan...it has. Its a tightening noose around the American peoples neck and we must stand and help each other. Bravery is described as not the lack of fear but taking action in spite of it. Take action.

Last edited by Bravo4 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravo4 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 am

One more thing your voice is valued here!. We do not banish members for speaking up, seeking change, making suggestions even if we may not agree!
Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Pitts Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

You can keep that fakebook crap.hehehe. I'm on the road so much I don't even know if I have friends. My dog even barks at me when I come in the door. I came home the other night to find a wrecking ball and a bulldozer in my driveway. I asked the guys what they were doing. They said they were here to knock down this old house because some vagrant was seen going in and out every now and then. That's when one of them looks at me and says, HEY! your the vagrant.I told him I owned the place and I live here. See, that's my dog there. Then my dog came over and bit me.
Earl Pitts
Earl Pitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravo4 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:07 am

LMAO.
Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down