Upholders of the 2nd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Country Singer From “Big & Rich” Speaks Out Against Government

Go down

Country Singer From “Big & Rich” Speaks Out Against Government Empty Country Singer From “Big & Rich” Speaks Out Against Government

Post by Bravo4 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am

Country Singer From “Big & Rich” Speaks Out Against Government

Posted by: Matt Liponoga Posted date: July 16, 2013 In: Blog Posts | comment : 0 Comments and 0 Reactions

Country Singer, John Rich, from the group “Big and Rich” has some words for the American people. He speaks out about not only the Democrats or the Republicans, but both parties. It seems like this is beginning to take a foothold in many conservative movements and grassroots. It is no longer about the left vs. the right, it’s about freedom vs. tyranny.

Rich said to CYInterview:

I think our government is not to be trusted and I think that goes for Democrats and Republicans. Personally, I can’t stand a lot of them. There’s a few good ones here and there, but as a whole, just one guy talking, I don’t trust them and I think I probably speak for the majority of folks, we don’t trust them and you see what’s coming down out there and you work really hard … I think that folks in this country don’t trust the government anymore, both parties and I’m kinda tired of it.

I’ll tell you one thing about America, they never promised us anywhere in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence, they never promised us happiness. They only promised us the pursuit of happiness and in my opinion, we go pursue it. We have no right to happiness in this country and I think that is the problem. People think, ‘Well hell, I’m going without something. I should have that. They should give me that.’ No they should not. No they should not. Work, move, think, move yourself up the ladder; you’re listening to a guy who lived in a trailer park in Amarillo, Texas and at 39 years old has 46 employees and moving upward from there. To me, that’s the America dream.
Bravo4
Bravo4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down